Students must meet the academic and behavior criteria for admission to be accepted. Students seeking admission to Kindergarten must be five by September 1.
In order for your childís registration to be processed, the following documents must accompany the registration form:
- Completed application for admission
- Birth Certificate: Original- a copy will be made in the office and the original returned
- If baptized Catholic, a copy of your childís baptism certificate and First Communion certificate if child has made First Communion
- Copy of studentís last two years of standardized test score or FCATS for students as applicable according to grade level
- Copy of studentís last two years report card and current year to date report card
- Copy of any educational or psychological test results, as applicable
- A student recommendation form will be sent to previous school of any transfer student
- Registration fee -- $150.00 per student and 1/10 tuition fee
- Catholic families who qualify who qualify for Catholic subsidy from their Parish must have their Active Parishioner Discount form signed by their Parish priest
Students who meet the acceptance criteria are accepted for admission regardless of race, sex, color, or country of national origin.
If your child is accepted at Cathedral Parish School, the following documents will be required before student may start school.
- Original State of Florida 680 Immunization Certificate (Part A Code 1 for grades K-6 or Part A Code 8 for grades 7-8)
- Current Physical form HRS #3040
- Documentation of legal custody or guardianship, if applicable
If it is the intention of the parents to fulfill the required volunteer hours by working with students, a background check and fingerprint check is required and processed through the Diocesan Office of Education. There is a processing fee. In addition, volunteering parents are required to attend a "Protecting God's Children" class, which is offered at various Diocesan locations. Contact the school office for the location of classes.
Note: Applications will not be accepted without registration fee and 1/10 tuition deposit.