Mission Statement / Pastor's Message / Principal's Message / History / Accreditation / Staff / School Board / Location & Facilities / Transportation
We the Catholic Community of Cathedral Parish School will be examples of Christian teachings, will serve others as Jesus would, will achieve academic excellence, and put Christ first in ALL we do.
- Each student is recognized and valued, as a unique child of God in his/her social, emotional, and academic needs.
- A Catholic school reflects the integration of Catholic faith and values for learning and life.
- Students experience faith-based traditions as part of their education formation in Catholic schools.
- Student learning is a priority in this school.
- All students can learn; they learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Meeting student learning styles and special needs is primary in the development of programs, curriculum, and instruction.
- Students should apply their learning in meaningful ways.
- Mutual respect among the students and between the entire school community creates a wholesome learning environment. A healthy learning environment is everyone’s responsibility.
- Our school needs to function as a learning organization and promote opportunities for all those who have a stake in the success of the school to work together as a community of learners.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to be come confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.