We're All in the Same Boat!
Welcome to the Cathedral Parish School, a VPK through 8 Catholic school in the Diocese of Saint Augustine, Florida. This year we are celebrating the life of Noah! We offer a fully accredited curriculum that has earned CPS recognition as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence from the U.S. Department of Education.
We are pleased to offer an educational community that is academically challenging, diverse, and committed to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the teachings and traditions of the Roman Catholic Church. We invite you to learn more about our school, located in the nation's oldest city and affiliated with the nation's first parish, the Cathedral-Basilica of Saint Augustine.
Our principal, Kathy Boice, shares her message for the upcoming 2016-2017 school year ...
Click here to download the 09.26.2016 Halo newsletter.
We also have a special pictorial edition for the Sisters of St. Joseph 150th Celebratory Mass.
Upcoming Activities and Events
Monday, September 26, 2016
- Girls' Basketball Early Practice this week; Boys' Late Practice.
- Cheerleaders Practice as Scheduled by Coaches.
- Organization 101 for 15 minutes after school today for interested students in 6-8.
- 2:50-4:00 p.m., Girl Scouts.
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- 8:30 a.m., Mass at the Cathedral.
- 11:00 a.m., BLAZE for 7th and 8th grade girls ... lunch will be provided.
- 3:00-3:30 p.m., Baton practice.
- 3:00-4:00 p.m., Little Potters.
- 5:30 p.m., School board meeting.
- 6:00/7:00 p.m., Basketball @ SJA, San Juan vs. CPS.
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
- 1:50 p.m., Dismissal
- 2:00-3:00 p.m., Little Potters @ Mother House.
- 4:00 p.m., Cross Country Meet @ Losko Field.
- 5:00 p.m., Junior Youth Group.
Thursday, September 29, 2016
- 8th Grade Visits St. Joseph Academy.
- 3:00-4:30 p.m., Cross country practice for grades 4-8.
Friday, September 30, 2016
- 8:30 a.m., Respect Life Assembly for K-5.
- 9:00 a.m., Respect Life Assembly for 6-8.
- Organization 101 immediately after school for 15 minutes.
- 3:00-3:30 p.m., Choir Practice today.
- 3:00-4:30 p.m., Cross Country Practice for Grades 6-8.
Organization 101 is coming for middle school students. More info ...
We have a new parent information portal this year. More info ...
Sister Carol is offering the "Little Potters" workshops. More info ...
The Cathdral Parish will be training new altar servers. More info ...
Sports physicals dated after June 1, 2016, are required for all tryouts and sports practices. See the Forms page for the form.
The annual report and long range plan have been released. More info ...
VPK uniform information is now available. More info ...
The 2016-2017 Student-Parent Handbook is available from the Forms page.
Supply lists for 2016-17 and summer reading lists are now available. Remember, students have assignments due at the beginning of the school year based on their summer reading. Don't wait until the end of summer to get started!
May Crowning pictures are available through Leonard's Studio.
Please visit the Links page for information about the recent seminar with Dr. Michele Borba.
Eucharistic Adorers at the Cathedral are needed over the summer. More info ...
100th Anniversary T-Shirts & Hats Available for Sale in School Office.
Thank you to our Love to Run 5K volunteers and runners. More info ...
CPS announces a cross-country running club for 2016-2017. More info ... [PDF]
Step up for Students scholarship program is accepting new applicants for 2016-2017. See the Admissions page for more information.
We have sponsorship opportunities available for the CPS centennial celebration. More info ...
Check out the latest news from our PTO! More info ...
Add your contact information to the Parent-Student Directory. More info ...
Please take care during student pick-up at dismissal. More info ...
Interested in the past, present, and future of CPS? Well, here is a Presentation that summarizes the vision!
The Office of Educational Services in the Diocese of St. Augustine, FL, has produced a new video for the 450th jubilee celebrating Catholic education in the diocese.
You need to have a current version of the Adobe® Reader to read many documents on this site. The reader is free to download: Get the Reader now.